- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup pecans (whole or chopped)
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated nutmeg
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Scatter the Brussels sprouts, dried cranberries, pecans, and red onion evenly across the baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil, and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the Brussels sprouts are golden and slightly tender.
3. Sprinkle the nutmeg lightly over the Brussels sprouts, transfer to a serving bowl, and serve immediately.