- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1 pint raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint blackberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup strawberries, rinsed and chopped
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup maraschino cherry juice
- Whipped topping Additional fruit for topping 4 cookie straws
- 4 maraschino cherries
1. Evenly distribute the raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries among four parfait glasses. Top with 1 cup of ice cream each. Pour maraschino cherry juice over each.
2. Top with whipped topping, additional fruit, a cookie straw, and a maraschino cherry. Serve.
Use whatever fruit is in season! Peaches and raspberries work great for a melba knickerbocker while blueberries and strawberries make a patriotic knickerbocker.