- Servings: 12 bites
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, oats, raisins, and peanut butter.
3. Using your hands, roll the dough into small balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and place on the lined baking sheet.
4. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.