- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 2 cups vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced for serving
1. Make the banana pudding according to the package directions.
2. Fill the jars with the crushed vanilla wafers, about ½ cup per jar. Chill for 30 minutes.
3. Top with the pudding, then a dollop of the whipped topping, and ﬁnish with the fresh banana slices.