- Servings: 2–4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Salt and pepper
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese, cut to fit the cauliflower
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Fresh basil, chopped, for serving (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the cauliﬂower slices on the baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 20 minutes until slightly crispy around the edges.
3. Top the cauliﬂower with a layer of cheese slices followed by a layer of tomato. Return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes until the cheese has melted and is slightly crispy.
4. Serve topped with fresh basil, if desired.