Light cream cheese and veggies make this dip just a bit healthier than most. Bell pepper and goat cheese add a punch of flavor to this creamy and satisfying dip. Serve with your favorite crackers or chips.
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn, drained
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can black olives, finely diced
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lime zest 1 teaspoon lime juice Crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the corn, cream cheese, goat cheese, bell pepper, jalapeño, olives, ranch seasoning, lime zest, and
- Serve with crackers.