- Servings: 12 hearts
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- 1 cup champagne or prosecco
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 (0.25-ounce) packets unflavored gelatin
- ¼ teaspoon granulated sugar
- Edible gold glitter
1. In a small saucepan, bring the champagne and lemon juice to a boil over medium heat.
2. Add the gelatin and stir continuously for 3 minutes until dissolved.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar until dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture into heart-shaped molds and transfer to the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove from the molds and brush with edible gold glitter (see Note).
Edible glitter can be found online. Heart molds can be found at a craft store or online.