- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 30 minutes
- 1 ounce dry Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup yogurt (pineapple or pina colada-flavored if desired)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 and 1/2 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained (optional)
- 1 cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Combine dressing mix, mayonnaise, yogurt, and honey. Chill at least 30 minutes.
Place chicken, pineapple, and grapes in a bowl (add celery and water chestnuts if desired). Toss with dressing. Sprinkle with almonds.