- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) package of frozen pierogis
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chicken broth or milk
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 2-3 slices bacon, microwaved until golden and beginning to crisp, then chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 bake dish with vegetable spray.
- Combine the cream cheese and broth or milk in a small saucepan over medium heat, and stir with a whisk until very smooth. You can also combine well in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange pierogis in a single layer in the baking dish, and pour the cream cheese mixture over them.
- Sprinkle with the top with cheese, then with bacon.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until cheese is melted and pierogis are warmed through.
- Sprinkle onions or parsley over the top to garnish before serving.