A lighter version of pumpkin pie, this pie-in-a-mug will satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings in the most perfect way.
- Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- ¼ cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt
1. In an 8-ounce microwave-safe mug, combine all of the ingredients. Mix with a small whisk until the batter is smooth.
2. Cook in the microwave for 1 minute 45 seconds on high. Add 15 seconds at a time if needed. Serve immediately.