- Servings: 8 to 10
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Chill Time: Overnight
- 3 cups grated extra-sharp cheddar cheese, room temperature
- ½ (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1½ cups chopped pecans Crackers, for serving
1. Line a medium bowl with plastic wrap.
2. In another medium bowl, combine the cheddar cheese, cream cheese, goat cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and brandy. Mix well until all the ingredients are incorporated. Shape the mixture into a ball and place in the plastic wrap–lined bowl. Cover.
3. Chill for several hours or overnight.
4. Roll the cheese ball in the chopped pecans.
5. Serve with crackers.