- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4-5 hours on Low
- 4 cups sliced peaches, fresh or canned
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking oats
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk baking mix
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup peach juice or nectar 2 tablespoons peach jam Vanilla frozen yogurt or
- ice cream, for serving
1. Spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Place the peaches in the slow cooker.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, buttermilk baking mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, almond extract, and salt. Pour over the peaches.
4. Mix the peach juice with the peach jam and pour over the baking mixture. Gently stir to combine.
5. Place some paper towels under the cover to help with condensation. Cover and cook for 4 to 5 hours on Low.
6. Serve with vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream.