- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil, plus extra for the pan
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt Salt and pepper to taste
- 1–2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place the Brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, and garlic in a large bowl.
3. Pour the olive oil over the vegetables.
4. Add the garlic salt, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to coat.
5. Drizzle a little olive oil onto the baking sheet and spread evenly with a brush.
6. Pour the veggies onto the pan.
7. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes. The veggies are done when they are brown and a fork slides into them easily.
8. Place the veggies in a serving bowl and toss with the red wine vinegar to taste. Serve.