- Servings: 12-16 bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 3 hours
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup whole milk
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick / ½ cup) unsalted butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups quick-cooking oatmeal
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Line a 9 × 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder over medium heat and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and boil, undisturbed, for 1 minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the oatmeal, peanut butter, Nutella, vanilla, and salt until well mixed.
4. Press the batter onto the lined baking sheet and place in the refrigerator. Chill for 3 hours to set before slicing into bars.