Fried ice cream is an indulgence any time you order it at your favorite Mexican restaurant, but it always seems way too tricky to make at home. This no-bake version of fried ice cream is just as delicious but about ten times easier to make. We made it with vanilla ice cream, but feel free to experiment with different flavors!
- Yield: 6 scoops
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- 6 cups cornflakes
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup chocolate sauce for serving
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine the cornﬂakes, maple syrup, and graham cracker crumbs and process until thick and smooth.
- Using an ice cream scoop, create a solid ball of ice cream and roll it in the coating mixture. Place on the lined baking sheet. Repeat 5 more times.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- To serve, pour chocolate sauce in the bottom of six bowls and top each with an ice cream ball.