- Servings: 24
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: N/A
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (5-ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal 1 cup M&M’S candies
1. In a 3-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the mini marshmallows and salt and stir until completely melted and well combined.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add the caramel sauce, stirring until the mixture is smooth. Add the chocolate chips and continue stirring until the chocolate has melted. Mix in the crispy rice cereal, being sure everything is well coated. Add the M&M’S and mix until evenly distributed.
3. Spray your hands lightly with cooking spray and carefully scoop small piles of the mixture onto parchment paper. Let them cool for about 15 minutes before serving. The cookies will continue to harden as they continue cooling. Store in an airtight container in a cool place for up to a week.