- Yield: 1 cheesecake; serves 10-12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 4 hours
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 teaspoons blue raspberry Jell-O powder
- 2 cups raspberry preserves 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) chocolate cookie crust
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, combine the cream cheese, whipped topping, and Jell-O powder. Mix on high until well blended, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the raspberry preserves and powdered sugar.
3. Pour the ﬁlling into the prepared chocolate crust and top with the fresh raspberries.
4. Refrigerate the pie for 4 hours. Serve chilled.
The Jell-O provides color and ﬂavor, making it one of my favorite double- agent secret ingredients!