With only 6 simple ingredients, this recipe is a snap to put together. We chose to use raspberry preserves for a festive red coloring, but if you prefer strawberry, grape, marmalade, or something else, feel free to experiment! Garnish with one of those fancy toothpicks to make it extra festive.
- Makes: 64 pinwheels
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces goat cheese, room temperature
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves
- 8 (10-inch) spinach flour tortillas
- 4 to 5 ounces fresh basil leaves
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham or turkey
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, goat cheese, and raspberry preserves.
- Spread the cheese mixture over each of the tortillas; top with the basil leaves and then the slices of ham or turkey.
- Roll up the filled tortillas jelly roll–style, wrap in plastic wrap or wax paper, and refrigerate for 2 hours. Unwrap and slice diagonally into 1-inch slices. Serve.