- Yield: Makes ten to twelve 3-inch bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package graham cracker crust box mix
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar 4 large eggs
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick /
- ½ cup) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup powdered sugar Lemon slices
1. Prepare the graham cracker crust according to the box directions.
2. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the granulated sugar and eggs. Pour in the lemon juice and melted butter and stir to combine.
3. Microwave on high for about 6 minutes, checking every minute and stirring with a spoon until the lemon curd coats the back of the spoon.
4. Pour the curd into the prepared graham cracker crust and freeze for 2 hours.
5. Remove from the freezer, top with the powdered sugar and lemon slices. Cut into 3-inch bars and serve.