- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 1 (3.5-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 Funfetti (sprinkle) chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- Sprinkles for garnish
1. Make the vanilla pudding according to the package directions.
2. Crush up 6 of the cookies.
3. Place the cookie crumbs at the bottom of two wine glasses.
4. Top with pudding. Add another layer of cookie crumbs and another layer of pudding.
5. Dollop each with whipped topping, decorate with sprinkles, and garnish each serving with 1 of the remaining cookies.
Note: You can add 1 ounce of rum on top of each dessert for a grown-up birthday.