- Servings: 8-10
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 5 hours or overnight
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 store-bought (or homemade) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries (strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries), plus extra for serving
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add the sour cream and heavy whipping cream and beat until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Pour the ﬁlling into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 5 hours or overnight.
3. When ready to serve, make the berry sauce. In a small saucepan, combine the fresh berries, vinegar, granulated sugar, and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes.
4. Set the sauce aside to cool for a few minutes.
5. To serve, slice the cake, place on individual serving plates, and drizzle with the sauce. Top with extra berries.