- Servings: 36 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ﬂour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt and set aside.
3. In a stand mixer ﬁtted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter on medium-high speed for 2 minutes, then add the brown sugar and beat for an additional 3 minutes. Add the egg and espresso mixture and mix well. Alternate adding the dry ingredients and sour cream until well blended. Fold in the chips by hand.
4. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 1½ inches apart. Bake for
12 to 15 minutes.
5. Cool on a wire rack. Store between layers of waxed paper or parchment paper in an airtight container.