- Servings: 36 cookies
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 2½ ounces Andes mints, chopped
- 2½ ounces dark chocolate baking morsels with mint filling
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the ﬂour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another large bowl, cream the unsalted butter and sugar using a hand mixer on medium-high speed until smooth. Beat in the egg and mint extract. Slowly add the ﬂour mixture and beat until combined.
4. Fold in the Andes mints and chocolate-mint baking morsels by hand.
5. Using a cookie scoop, shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the prepared baking sheets about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with the bottom of a glass.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
7. Cool for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.