- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 24 ounces white melting chocolate wafers
- Red food coloring
- 1 cup mini nonpareil mint chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper,
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate on 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring in between each, until melted. Place half the chocolate in a second bowl and tint it pink with red food coloring.
3. Pour the white chocolate on the lined baking sheet and pour the pink chocolate on top, swirling with a spoon or fork to marble.
4. Top with the mint chips and mini marshmallows.
5. Transfer to the fridge to cool and set for at least 30 minutes.