- Yield: 6-8 skewers
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 2–3 hours marinade time
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1½–2-inch chunks
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 pound bacon, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 2-inch chunks
1. Combine the chicken and barbecue sauce in a large zip-top bag and marinate in the refrigerator for 2–3 hours.
2. Soak 6–8 (12-inch) wooden skewers in water for 1 hour.
3. Microwave the bacon for 1–2 minutes or cook on the stovetop until crispy.
4. Thread the chicken, bacon, pineapple, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and onions onto the skewers in an alternating pattern. It may be necessary to fold the bacon in half to ﬁt it on the skewers.
5. Prepare an outdoor grill. Grill the kabobs over high heat until the chicken and bacon are fully cooked to 160–165°F, about 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
6. Serve hot.