- Servings: 8-10
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 28 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 jar white frosting 1/3 cup maple syrup
1. Empty the contents of the boxed cake mix and pumpkin puree into a large bowl. Using a hand-mixer or spatula, mix until well incorporated.The batter will be very thick but will come together nicely.
2. Pour batter into a greased 8-inch square pan. Bake at 350 de- grees F for 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over-bake.
3. Let cool for 5–10 minutes in the pan. Make the glaze while you’re waiting.
4. Combine white frosting and maple syrup. The glaze should be thick but pourable. Pour over the cake while still warm.
5. Serve warm or room temperature