- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1 (10-ounce) bag of egg noodles
- 1 jar of tomato sauce (I use Ragu spaghetti sauce)
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 pound hamburger meat
- 1 package of pepperoni
- Brown the meat and drain the grease.
- Boil Noodles until soft. Drain the water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9×13-inch casserole dish, start layering by first spreading half of the noodles on the bottom.
- Second layer half the cheese over the noodles. Then half the pasta sauce, meat, and the rest of the noodles.
- Next layer the rest of the sauce and then the rest of the cheese.
- Lastly, top with pepperonis.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Once it is done baking, take it out and let if sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Enjoy.