- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) can RoTel tomatoes, drained and chopped
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.2-ounce) can corn, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (about 2 cups)
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas or wraps in the flavor of your choice
- Potato chips, for serving
1. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Use a spoon to stir in the cheddar, green onions, black beans, corn, bacon, jalapeño, and shredded chicken.
2. Divide the mixture among the tortillas, spreading it out evenly and leaving a border at the edge. Roll up tightly. Wrap the rollups snugly in plastic wrap and transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
3. Remove from the refrigerator and slice crosswise into 2-inch pieces. Stick toothpicks in the center of each rollup, if you wish, to help keep it tightly rolled. Serve with potato chips alongside.
To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.