- Servings: 24 mini omelets
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 thick slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 scallions, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Generously coat a 24-cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, melted butter, and cream until blended and season with salt and pepper. Evenly pour the mixture into muffin cups; each should be about three-quarters full. Sprinkle each with crumbled bacon, cheese, and scallions.
3. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked through. Let cool for 5 minutes. Carefully turn the muffin tin over and remove the omelets. Serve.