- Servings: 24 bars
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 24-28 minutes
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box white cake mix
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then coat the paper with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, egg, vanilla, and water. The dough will be very thick; use your hands to knead the dough if necessary.
3. Press the dough along the bottom and slightly up the sides of the prepared baking dish.
4. Sprinkle the shredded coconut evenly over the dough, then sprinkle with the macadamia nuts, and ﬁnally the white chocolate chips.
5. Pour the condensed milk over the chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 24 to 28 minutes, until the edges begin to lightly brown. Do not overbake.
7. Cool, then cut into bars to serve.