- Servings: 12-16
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 box lemon pudding mix (prepared)
- Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, pour the whole box of dry lemon cake mix.
3. Prepare the lemon pudding mix according to the instructions on the box.
4. Pour the prepared lemon pudding mix into the bowl of dry lemon cake mix and mix until combined. Do not overmix.
5. Bake for 20–25 minutes.
6. Take pan out of the oven and sprinkle powdered sugar over the top of the cake. Let cool, cut into bars, and serve.