- Servings: 8-10
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 5 hours
- 2 sleeves of graham crackers, crushed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- Lemon slices
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup honey
1. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine the graham crackers and melted butter. Press into the bottom of the springform pan.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the sour cream and whipping cream. Beat until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes. Pour the ﬁlling over the crust and refrigerate for at least 5 hours, or overnight.
3. When ready to serve, top with lemon zest and lemon slices and drizzle with honey.