Ever thought you’d see s’mores turned into a casserole? The flaky, buttery crust on top wonderfully complements the gooey interior. Plus, we mix cream cheese into the marshmallow fluff, making it sweeter and thicker for a more marshmallow-like experience.0
- Yield: Serves 8–10
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- 1 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème
- 9 graham crackers
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and lightly coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Roll out 1 sheet of puff pastry, place it in the baking dish, and prick the dough several times with a fork.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and ¾ cup of the sugar. Add the marshmallow crème and mix well. Spread the mixture evenly on top of the puff pastry.
- Crush the graham crackers into ﬁne crumbs, add 2 tablespoons of the sugar and 3 tablespoons of the melted butter, and mix together. Layer the graham cracker mixture over the marshmallow crème mixture. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the graham cracker crumbs, then sprinkle the marshmallows on top.
- Prick the second sheet of puff pastry with a fork and then place it on the marshmallows.
- Brush the remaining melted butter over the dough and sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown and the top is puffed. Toast the crust with a blowtorch, if desired.
To toast your crust (optional), you will need a blowtorch. You can ﬁnd one at any hardware store, or order online.