- Servings: 10-12
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 4 hours
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (13.5-ounce) package graham cracker crust box mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Assorted fresh berries
1. Make the pudding according to the package directions.
2. Prepare the graham cracker crust in a 9 × 9-inch baking dish, according to the box directions.
3. Pour the lemon pudding ﬁlling into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for 4 hours.
4. Remove from the fridge and spoon the whipped topping over the set pudding layer.
5. If you’d like the whipped topping to resemble a traditional meringue topping, torch the top lightly. Using a kitchen blowtorch with a medium ﬂame, pass over the topping on the bars, just barely above the surface, working in a circular pattern, until the surface turns a light golden brown.
6. Arrange the berries on top and cut into 3-inch bars. Serve immediately.