- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef with the taco seasoning over medium heat, stirring to break up the meat, until no longer pink.
- Add the beans and half of the enchilada sauce and stir to combine.
- Spread the sour cream over the 4 tortillas, then top all 4 with the beef and bean mixture and 1/2 cup cheese. Roll up each tortilla and place them side by side in the baking dish. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Serve, garnished with fresh cilantro.