- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 2 hours
- ¾ cup cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 store-bought mini graham cracker crusts
- Mixed fresh berries and parsley for garnish
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer ﬁtted with the wire whip, whip the heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Alternatively, use a large bowl and a handheld mixer or whisk. Set the whipped cream aside.
2. In a separate large bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese, sugar, and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture by hand.
4. Divide the ﬁlling equally among the mini graham crusts.
5. Refrigerate the tarts for 2 hours.
6. Garnish the tarts with the fresh berries and parsley to serve.