- Servings: 6-8
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ pound boneless pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pound beef top round, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped 6 cups beef broth
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen lima beans
- 1–2 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
1. In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken thighs, chicken breasts, pork tenderloin, and beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes, until the meat starts to brown.
2. Add the bell pepper, onion, and garlic and cook for 5 minutes more.
3. Add the broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Add the corn, lima beans, potatoes, and hot sauce. Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, until thickened.
5. Ladle into bowls and serve.