- 2 (8-ounce) tubes refrigerated original-style crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced turkey
- 8 ounces sliced honey ham
- 8 ounces sliced salami
- 1 pound Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF and lightly coat an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Unroll 1 tube of crescent rolls and place in the baking dish in 1 piece. Use your ﬁngers to press together all the seams and make an
even layer of dough in the bottom and partially up the sides of the dish. Dollop with 1 tablespoon of the mustard and spread across the dough (this will be messy).
3. Top with half of the turkey, ham, salami, cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half of the beaten eggs on top.
4. Add the remaining turkey, ham, salami, cheese, and roasted peppers in the same order and top with the remaining crescent dough. Brush with the remaining beaten eggs, cover with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes, until golden. Serve