- Servings: 4 to 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 ½ to 2 hours
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1-2 small shallots, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon herbes de Provence
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped, for garnish
- 3 scallions, chopped, for garnish
- Sour cream, for garnish
1. Lightly spray the insert of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Add the zucchini, mushrooms, bell pepper, shallots, and garlic to the slow cooker and mix.
3. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and herbes de Provence and whisk until well mixed.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables in the slow cooker and stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook on High for 1 ½ to 2 hours, until the eggs are set; start checking after 1 ½ hours.
6. Sprinkle the cheese over the omelet and cook on High for 2 to 3 minutes more, until the cheese has melted.
7. Cut the omelet into wedges and serve garnished with tomato, scallions, and sour cream.