- ½ loaf ciabatta bread, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces baby spinach
- 8 slices reduced-sodium bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut in half
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the ciabatta slices on the baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
2. Bake for 4 to 5 minutes, then ﬂip the slices over and bake until the bread is crispy. Cut the slices in half.
3. Salt and pepper both sides of each chicken breast.
4. In a large nonstick skillet, warm the remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil over medium heat.
5. Add the chicken and sear for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until fully cooked. Remove to a cutting board, cover with foil, and let rest while you prepare the dressing.
6. In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, garlic, grated Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, anchovy paste, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
7. Slice the chicken.
8. On a large platter or in individual salad bowls, place the spinach, followed by the chicken, bacon, eggs, avocado, shaved Parmesan cheese, and bread slices.
9. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Serve.