- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tubes of refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay the refrigerated rolls into the baking dish (see note) and set icing aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs then beat in cream, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour over the rolls and sprinkle with the nuts. Drizzle syrup over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes, then drizzle warmed icing over the top.
- Serve them fresh out of the oven for ultimate gooey goodness.
- If the rolls do not fit in one layer, or you do not want individual “servings”, simply cut the rolls into pieces and lay the pieces in a single layer in the bottom of the dish and then proceed as the recipe directs.