- Servings: 8 to 10
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- All-purpose flour for the pan
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box white or french vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup lime yogurt or sour cream
- ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest plus 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest plus ¼ cup lime juice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
2. For the cake: Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the cake mix, yogurt, oil, eggs, and lime zest and juice on low speed for 1 minute. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Pour the batter into the Bundt pan.
3. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the cake is golden and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let the cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and let cool completely.
4. For the glaze: In a large bowl, beat the confectioners’ sugar, cream cheese, butter, and lime zest and juice until it’s smooth and pourable, but thick.
5. Transfer the cake to a serving plate and drizzle the glaze over the cake. Slice and serve.