- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup champagne vinegar 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard 1 shallot, minced
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (14-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Combine the oil, vinegar, mustard, and minced shallot in a jar with a lid and shake well.
2. Combine the shredded chicken, coleslaw mix, raisins, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the vinaigrette and stir to combine. Divide into 4 bowls and serve immediately.