- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce
- ½ tablespoon sriracha sauce, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 pound shrimp, uncooked, shelled, and deveined
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil Juice of ½ lemon
- Lemon wedges, for serving
1. In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha sauce. Stir well to combine. Taste and add more sriracha if desired. Pour into a small serving dish and top with the scallions. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the shrimp with salt, pepper, olive oil, and lemon juice. Stir to combine and allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat a grill to high. Alternatively, heat a grill pan on the stovetop over medium-high heat.
4. Add the shrimp to the grill or pan. Cook for about 2 minutes and then turn the shrimp. Cook for another 2 minutes. The shrimp will turn pink and begin to curl. Remove from the heat to a serving platter.
5. Serve with the spicy dipping sauce and lemon wedges.