- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ears corn, husks on
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat (about 450°F).
2. Place the corn on the grill, close the cover, and grill for 10 to
15 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until the kernels are tender when pierced with a paring knife.
3. Remove the husks and cut the kernels from the cobs into a large bowl.
4. Add the mayonnaise, blue cheese, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Serve, garnished with fresh cilantro.