- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 1 pound peppered bacon, slices halved lengthwise
- 6 small wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 3 hours
- 2 pounds small Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- Olive oil to coat Brussels sprouts (about ¼ cup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt Balsamic glaze
1. Preheat the grill to low heat (about 250°F).
2. Thread 1 end of a slice of bacon onto the end of a skewer. Add a Brussels sprout and weave the bacon around the sprout and back through the skewer, creating an S-pattern. Repeat this process 2 or 3 more times per skewer, using the remaining bacon and Brussels sprouts. Brush each skewer with olive oil. Dust lightly with garlic powder and salt.
3. Place the skewers on the grill and cook until the sprouts are tender and the bacon is cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Serve immediately with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
You can purchase balsamic glaze at a grocery store.