- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: N/A
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup diced celery
- ½ cup finely diced red onion
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 4 red or yellow bell peppers, tops cut off and insides scooped and cleaned out
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, onion, and tomatoes.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, avocado, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and paprika.
3. Combine the dressing with the chicken mixture.
4. Scoop one-quarter of the chicken salad mixture into each bell pepper. Top with parsley. Serve.
To cook the chicken, place the breasts on a baking sheet and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes.