These homemade candies would fit right into the kids’ Easter basket. Just grab a fun baggie and your prettiest ribbon, and your homemade treats will be the star of the show.
- Yield: 45 candies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of two different Jell-O powders (color and flavor of your choice)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Add the lemon juice and stir.
- Separate into two bowls and add 1 tablespoon of the Jell-O powder to each bowl.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag and pipe little circles on the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator and roll in the granulated sugar.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.