- Servings: 6–8
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 premade refrigerated whole-wheat pizza crust
- 2 cups halved multicolor cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil Salt and pepper
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced 1 zucchini, sliced
- 3 (3.5-ounce) containers crumbled goat cheese
1. Thaw the refrigerated dough to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a medium bowl, toss the halved cherry tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Spread the tomatoes onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat and bake for about 20 minutes until blistered and roasted. Set aside.
3. Turn the oven up to 475°F.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk the ricotta, basil, milk, lemon juice, and garlic together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Divide the dough into two portions. On a lightly ﬂoured surface, use a rolling pin to shape the dough into an oval until it is ¼ inch thick. Repeat with the second piece of dough. Carefully transfer both pieces of dough to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat (or use a pizza stone).
6. Drizzle each crust with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread half of the ricotta mixture onto each, then top with the zucchini and tomatoes. Sprinkle the goat cheese on top of each.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust and toppings are browned to your liking. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with salt and pepper.