This is the ultimate slumber party dessert. No-bake desserts are perfect for getting kids to learn how to work with food without having to worry about burning themselves on the stovetop. Just set out the ingredients for everyone and watch them assemble their own messy, yummy treat.
- Yield: 2 shortcakes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- 6 mini vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- Place 3 vanilla wafer cookies on the bottom of each jar.
- Add ¼ cup of the whipped topping to each jar.
- Divide ¼ cup of the strawberries, the remaining ½ cup whipped topping, and the remaining ¼ cup strawberries between the two jars.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving to allow the vanilla wafers to absorb the whipped topping.